Saturday, February 6, 2016

February 6, 2016 I'd call the lack of frequent posts, an Interlude. Others have suggested less polite descriptions

Yes, I haven't put up anything for awhile.  But I'm getting to it, honest!

I was asked by some anonymous reader if we had died or given up cruising.  The answer to both of those questions is no!  We're still at it, although temporarily a bit poorer after a prosperous (for Huckins) period in the boat yard as we took care of numerous maintenance and repair items.

Meanwhile we have left Jacksonville, froze our way south (anchoring in 30 degree weather is something only a northerner would endure) and are currently riding out yet another cold front anchored here in North Palm Beach.

We are heading south to the Keys, and then to the Bahamas in April.  But more on that later when I get a few posts up... soon!
Still alive and kicking (credit: KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment